PROCAT is a unique Advanced Technology College, partnered with industry; offering a career alternative to sixth form or university.
PROCAT works with employers dedicated to, and passionate about, the progression of young people, with 98% of apprentice graduates gaining full-time employment in their chosen career, and starting salaries of up to £18,000.
Rail Engineering courses offered at PROCAT include rail traction and rolling stock, signalling and telecommunications. These courses are offered as apprenticeships with known companies within the industry, including Eurostar, Thales, Bombardier, Telent and TFL.
Watch Sachin's story on his apprenticeship with Thales...
Apprenticeships on offer at TUCA:
In Rail Engineering
- Level 2 – Rail Engineering Operative (2 years)
- Level 3 – Rail Engineering Technician (3 years)
- Level 4 – Rail Engineering Technician (3 years)
- Level 6 – Embedded Electronic Systems Engineering (4 years)
Co-delivered – Final year at University of Essex
Please check out our CPD section for specialist training in areas such as:
- Health and Safety
- Leadership and Management
- Bespoke courses and much more...