CIOB LEVEL 3 DIPLOMA IN SITE SUPERVISORY STUDIES
This course is for L2 qualified construction professionals who want to get a professional qualification in site supervision. The course will prepare you for line-management in construction. For the duration of your course you will become student member of the Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB).
CIOB membership will give you access to free seminar and events.
Once you have passed this course you will have the ability to supervise construction building sites. You will be able to take the test for the Site Supervisors Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS). In addition, the qualification is your stepping stone towards the Level 4 Diploma in Site Management.
The qualification consists of 6 units:
- Planning Construction Works – assessment set by CIOB
- Organising and Controlling Construction Works
- Supervising Health, Safety, Welfare and Environment of Construction Works – assessment set by CIOB
- Maintaining the Dimensional Accuracy of Construction Works – assessment set by CIOB
- Working with People on a Construction Site
- Supervising Construction Works to Existing Buildings and Structures
Candidates wanting to apply for this course will have to have completed a Level 2 qualification in a construction trade.
Candidates who have already achieved a certificate for the CITB Site Supervisors Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS) may be given exemption from the CIOB L3 H&S unit. Please note that the SSSTS certificate has to be valid for the entire duration needed for the student to complete the course.
You will have to do one assignment per unit, six assignments in total in order to pass this course. Assignments are graded pass, merit and distinction.
The course is delivered in two evening sessions per week, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6-9pm over 25 weeks
£1200 plus VAT
What is Included?
- Registration, Examination and Assessment Fees
- Course materials and tools
- PROCAT Pad and Pen
- Certification upon successful completion
CIOB Level 3 Diploma in Site Supervisory Studies
SSSTS Test and Black Card
CIOB Level 4 Certificate in Site Management
To discuss your requirements, please call the training department on 01268 662440 or e-mail email@example.com.