Mobile Towers - PASMA (1 day)
This course will provide delegates with the necessary training to work from lightweight access towers in the construction industry.
This course will cover:
- Legal duties defined
- Codes of Practice, guidance and information relating to lightweight access towers
- British and European Standards
- Inspection and maintenance of tower components
- Function of components and limitations
- Practical assembly and dismantling exercise
- Stability and tying-in procedures
- Identification of hazards relating to tower scaffolds
Full course information can be found below.
To book, call Course Bookers on 0344 994 4433