Formwork (7 days)
Formwork is an essential component of the reinforced concrete construction process.
This course will provide an in-depth applicationof traditional formwork operations used within the tunnelling and construction industry.
This course will cover:
- Introduction to small tools
- Abrasive wheels and manual handling training and assessment (certificated)
- Introduction to measuring, levelling and setting out
- Introduction to formwork
- Formwork practical – Small Paving Slab
- Formwork theory and practical – Ground Beam
- Formwork – Columns
- Basic reading of drawings and schedules
- CSCS Training and CITB-Construction Skills Health, safety and environment test
These courses are open to those that are 18 years or over, unemployed, in receipt of Jobseekers Allowance (JSA) or Employment Support Allowance (ESA) for less than 12 months and live in a London Borough.
All referrals to these courses must be made by phone (0344 994 4433) by a Jobcentre Plus Advisor. We are not able to accept any referrals from individual clients or other agencies.