IOSH Managing Safely
This IOSH Managing Safely course is for Managers, Supervisors, Team Leaders and those with Health and Safety responsibilities such as Health and Safety advisers and Committee Members.
This 4-day course is a high impact, interactive course designed to enable individuals with a Health and Safety responsibility to develop, and keep up to date with, the practical actions required to handle health and safety in their teams.
Amongst other things the course covers:
- Introducing managing safely
- Assessing risks
- Controlling risks
- Understanding your responsibilities
- Identifying hazards
- Investigating accidents and incidents
- Measuring performance
- Protecting our environment
On successful completion of the IOSH course, delegates will be able to:
- Explain ‘working safely’
- Explain the component parts of a recognised safety management system
- Identify the data and techniques required to produce an adequate record of an incident and demonstrate the procedure for an accident investigation
- Describe statutory requirements for reporting and procedures for checking for non-reporting
- Defining ‘hazard’ and ‘risk’ and describe the legal requirements for risk assessment
- Demonstrate a practical understanding of a quantitative risk assessment technique and the data required for records
- Prepare and use active monitoring checklists and implement schedules for active monitoring, recording results and analysing records
- Outline the main provisions of the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999
Written Assessment and Risk Assessment Project
4 days, from 9am to 5pm, plus risk assessment project to be completed outside of course hours upon completion of the course.
£585 plus VAT
What is Included?
The course fee covers the following:
- Registration, Examination and Assessment Fees
- Course materials
- PROCAT Pad and Pen
- Certification upon successful completion
- Lunch & Refreshments
On successful completion of the assessment and risk assessment project, delegates will be awarded the IOSH Managing Safely Certificate.
To discuss your requirements, please call Lewis Brannon on 01268 662440 or e-mail email@example.com.