City & Guilds 2377-22 Level 3 Award in Service Inspection & Testing of Electrical Equipment (PAT)
This PAT Testing course is aimed at those undertaking practical inspection and testing of electrical equipment. It allows candidates to learn, develop and practise skills required to test portable electrical appliances with the Code of Practice for In-Service Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment.
Amongst other things the course covers:
- Statutory and non-statutory requirements relevant to the management of electrical equipment maintenance
- Understanding the electrical units of measurement associated with in-service inspection and testing of electrical equipment
- Understanding how equipment construction and classification reduces the risk of electric shock
- Understanding how to carry out combines inspection and testing
- Inspecting and testing electrical equipment
None, but most useful to staff tasked with portable equipment maintenance and management.
Multiple choice exam, practical assessment.
The course takes 3 days, from 9am to 5pm.
£295 plus VAT
What is Included
The course fee covers the following:
- Registration, Examination and Assessment Fees
- Course materials
- PROCAT Pad and Pen
- Certification upon successful completion
- Lunch & Refreshments
In the event that candidates need to resit the examination, an additional C&G examination fee applies.
Successful achievement leads to a C&G 2377-22 Level 3 Award in the In-Service Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment (PAT).
To discuss your requirements, please call Lewis Brannon on 01268 662440 or e-mail email@example.com.