CCNSG Safety Passport Renewal
The CCNSG Safety Passport Renewal is a 1-day refresher course and exam for those needing to renew their CCNSG Safety Passport.
Amongst other things the course covers:
- Understanding basic health and safety requirements and up-dates to regulations
- Identifying common hazards and risks on-site that may affect themselves and others
- Taking suitable actions and precautions to avoid any identified hazards and risks; also to report such incidents
This course is for those with a CCNSG Passport if it is about to expire. It has to be taken within three months of the passport expiring. Whilst you may not be able to continue working on your construction site once your passport has expired, it is possible for you to renew your passport through this one day renewal scheme until up to 3 months after the expiry.
However, if your passport has lapsed more than 3 months, your will have to retake the original 2 day course.
A one day course consisting of three sessions. On completion of each session a multiple-choice paper will be undertaken, requiring a pass mark of 80%. Only successful delegates receive the Renewed Safety Passport.
One day, from 9am to 4.30pm
£105 plus VAT
What is Included?
The course fee covers the following:
- Registration, Examination and Assessment Fees
- Course materials
- PROCAT Pad and Pen
- Certification upon successful completion
- Lunch & Refreshments
Successful candidates receive the CCNSG Passport accredited by CCNSG valid for three years.
To discuss your requirements, please call Lewis Brannon on 01268 662440 or e-mail email@example.com.